Studio J

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

thinking...

So i've been thinking about how much i miss being in Japan with my scrapbooking buddies and doing the market days and bazaars. I had a lot of fun making things and selling them. I liked to call it my job. So I was thinking of trying to do that again from home. Just to add to something else I can offer when I advertise CTMH.

I wanted to make pre-made layouts and books. I've been wanting to do this for awhile now. I looked around the internet and I was amazed at how expensive a page, a layout can be... yet a lone a book. Some of them were pretty plain to be charging so much. In my opinion at least. I understand that it is time consuming sometime but wow!! I didn't plan on charging that much.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my new venture... added to the many things that i do and love to do it... lol. If you know me at all... you know i like to stay busy!! Let me know what you guys think.

1 comment: